The old year is slipping by quickly! A time to look back and plan forward.
This blog is not much past a year old, which means I can actually do this: make up a list of the top 10 most popular posts!
The Re-Farmer Top 10 posts of 2018
Let’s start with number 10.
- Baby, It’s cold outside! This post is from earlier this month, but managed to make the top 10 list. (It was cold, but not as cold as today!)
- And now for something more pleasant. Critter pictures always seem to go over well, and this post from almost a year ago, has some I’m really pleased with.
- Cracker Toffee with bacon salt. This one was posted even more recently, but I’m not surprised it made number 8, is so short a time. These things are great!
- Brined Turkey with bacon. I’ll be doing another one of these, starting tonight. It’s so good, I not longer do turkey without brining it, first.
- Sourdough Rye Bread. This is another one from almost a year ago, and still popular. Mmm… I think, after the holidays are done, it’ll be time to start doing more bread baking again!
- Wait a minute … who are you? Cats, cats and more cats! Another fairly recent post, making the top ten.
- Sourdough Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies. This one goes back to January.
- Sourdough Dinner Rolls. This one was posted the day before the previous one! I am sensing a theme for popular posts, here…
- Making Chokecherry Vinegar. Hitting the number 2 spot.
- Gathering Chokecherries. The number 1 most popular post! Which rather surprises me, but hey, I appreciate the visits!
Of the top 10 posts, 7 of them are recipes or food related.
I think our readers are hungry. 😀
Thank you all for visiting our site and sharing this past year with us. I hope you enjoyed your stay.
We wish you all a Happy New Year, and may 2019 be a year of blessings, good health and prosperity.