Things I’m thinking about

First up, thank you to those who wished me well after my last post. I ended up lying down for a while, and the pain was much reduced when I got up again. It's still there, but it's more of a stiffness than pain now. I still have no idea what caused it, but it's … Continue reading Things I’m thinking about

We’re melting! Plus, vet trip arranged

Oh, my goodness! It is so incredibly warm out there right now! The Weather Network app on my desktop has not been working well with our intermittent internet connection, and often will not update at all, but the weather app that came with my computer seems to get through better. (Even while writing a post, … Continue reading We’re melting! Plus, vet trip arranged

There are those who prefer the cold!

What a difference between yesterday and today! I took advantage of yesterday's warmth with a trip into town. At one point, on the way back, I was driving through precipitation that couldn't make up it's mind if it was snow or rain! LOL We actually hit 3C/37.4F, which was a couple of degrees warmer than … Continue reading There are those who prefer the cold!