A lovely day

Today has worked out to be a lovely day! First, I had a cheering squad waiting for me when I went to feed the fish. Saffron, Cheddar, Big Rig and Two Face The top of the big aquarium we can't use right now has long been a favorite place for the cats to sit. Now, … Continue reading A lovely day

Picnic table progress: painting started

While the tech was here to try and figure out why our secondary internet account wasn't working (more about that on another post), my daughter and I got started on the scrubbed and fully dry picnic table. First, we set up her tent! Once we moved it over the table, she got the paint ready … Continue reading Picnic table progress: painting started