Long Day

Yesterday was our day to do our monthly shop, which always makes for a long day. We actually decided not to do a full shop, though, and will go back later in the month. Specifically, we didn't get all the cat kibble and litter we usually do. It gets really hard to pack the van … Continue reading Long Day

This and that, and the car saga continues

What a beautiful day today! As I write this, we're at -1C (30F) right now. The sun is shining, the skies are clear, and we're supposed to be warm like this for the next couple of days. On Sunday, we're even supposed to go above freezing! From the long range forecasts, we are going to … Continue reading This and that, and the car saga continues

Matched Set, and hot water woes

When doing my morning rounds, I used to get followed by at least Beep Beep and Butterscotch. Sometimes, other cats would come along, but it was usually those two in particular. That changed after they had their kittens. Butterscotch no longer even likes to be picked up anymore (I think it has become uncomfortable for … Continue reading Matched Set, and hot water woes