Dismantling the failed goat catcher

Another thing on the to-do list accomplished! The pen we threw together to try and catch the visiting goat was finally dismantled. Which never did work. 😀 The "door" end was already trying to make its escape. 😀 The straw I hoped the goat would use for bedding went onto the little garden near the … Continue reading Dismantling the failed goat catcher

Clean up: basement progress – the final stretch!

Soooo close to getting the basement done! Okay, not completely done, because there are still weird things all over the place, but that can be taken care of slowly over time, even after we've set up for cats. So, done enough! I decided to make use of the remaining shelves of the plastic shelving units … Continue reading Clean up: basement progress – the final stretch!

Clean up progress, and that’s kinda horrifying

The girls and I were able to get quite a lot of progress in the new part basement yesterday, and I was able to get into a particular area of concern today. Here is our progress from yesterday. The biggest progress isn't even visible. We were able to get all the cans of paint and … Continue reading Clean up progress, and that’s kinda horrifying