Winterizing: the old dog houses

Today, I finally was able to get working on the old dog houses, getting them ready for winter! 🙂 The first thing on the list was to take off the tarp I'd put over them temporarily, and take down the rope I'd used to hold it up. Since I was there anyway, I decided to … Continue reading Winterizing: the old dog houses

Winterizing – and a blast from the past

Today, things warmed up and got rather pleasant out there, so I took advantage of it to do the annual winterization around the house. The situation was quite different, last year! I was amused to look back at old posts and find we put the insulation around the house exactly a year ago today! Just … Continue reading Winterizing – and a blast from the past