Baby, it’s cold outside!

While doing the rounds this morning, it was -25C (-13F), with a windchill of -32C! (-25F) out there! When I went into the sun room to give the cats their food and water, I found this. I thought, for a moment, that the light bulb might have burnt out, but nope.  It got cold enough … Continue reading Baby, it’s cold outside!

Prep for winter: insulation

Well, today was another day of plans changing, or getting switched around. A trip into town for a medical appointment this morning has been rescheduled.  I will still need to go into town this afternoon to pick up some prescription refills - and antihistamines!  My husband woke up with half his face all swollen, and … Continue reading Prep for winter: insulation