This year’s decorations start: dehydrated orange slices

For many years, I would craft new decorations for our Christmas tree. It was a good opportunity to use small projects to try out new techniques and ideas. Our tree is basically a mad chaos of different styles and materials, and I love it! Life got in the way, and I stopped doing this for … Continue reading This year’s decorations start: dehydrated orange slices

Recommended: XiaoXi’s Culinary Idyll

Welcome to my β€œRecommended” series of posts. These will be weekly – for now – posts about resources and sites I have found over the past while that I found so excellent, I want to share them with you, my dear readers. πŸ™‚ Whether or not I continue to post these, and how often they … Continue reading Recommended: XiaoXi’s Culinary Idyll

More Lilac Wood, in progress

Our windy day continues! While we have a few millimeters of rain predicted for this evening, as I type this, I am hearing thunder rolling, and just saw a flash of lightning out my window! Here's hoping we don't loose power while I'm working on this post! πŸ˜€ I have continued working on the section … Continue reading More Lilac Wood, in progress