On the menu, and passing through.

My morning rounds were shorter today. I did not water all the garden beds this time. I've been keeping a close eye on the weather radar, and we might actually get rain! Yesterday evening, I grated a whole lot of soap to scatter around in the old kitchen garden. It either worked, or we didn't … Continue reading On the menu, and passing through.

Delivery Fail, and coming unhinged

We've had ourselves a chillier morning today! Light snow, and bitterly cold winds from the south is what greeted me this morning, when I went out to do my rounds. Kitty loaf is not impressed. It does look pretty, though! Switching out the micro disk cards on the new trail cam has gotten somewhat easier. … Continue reading Delivery Fail, and coming unhinged