I couldn’t resist

Well, I've gone and done it. I've made another order from Vesey's Seeds. What can I say? I couldn't resist! Truthfully, the things I ordered today are not for me. They are for my daughters. My excuse is, they both have spring birthdays, so this is my gift to them! Here is what I've ordered. … Continue reading I couldn’t resist

Fall cover, and working out a problem

It's been rather windy for the past few days. We certainly won't be needing to mulch the bulbs we planted! They're getting an excellent cover right now. 🙂 We've got a bit of a challenge in winterizing things outside. One of the things that needs to be done is to replace the rotting skid under … Continue reading Fall cover, and working out a problem

Guess what we’re doing this weekend!

A package I was expecting next week, came in today! Our first shipments of bulbs for fall planting. Which the cats found very, very interesting... That's better! Mostly. 😀 We've got 2 packages of Muscari (grape hyacinth) of 100 bulbs each. There are 5 bags of crocuses. I believe we were planning to mix these … Continue reading Guess what we’re doing this weekend!