Scene of the cat crime

There are areas around the house that we do and do not allow the cats. For example, they are not allowed on the kitchen counter the sink it in, nor where counters were food is prepared, but there is one small counter by the window they are allowed on, so they can sit and look … Continue reading Scene of the cat crime

Carving with kittens: a story in photos

So, today wasn't a very productive day. I managed to get some watering and weeding, but just didn't have the spoons left to do more outside. In an attempt to get at least something done today, I decided to continue practice carving on the spoon blank that came with my carving kit. After my husband … Continue reading Carving with kittens: a story in photos