Oh, what a day. Already

Today started off very well, so I'll start with that, too! I'm happy to say that the new bed has made a huge difference. There must be something about no longer being so close to the floor, because I slept like a rock - for almost 11 hours! Which meant I got a late start … Continue reading Oh, what a day. Already


While doing my rounds this morning, I found some of my mother's wild flowers suddenly blooming. I remember seeing this splash of red in one area, last year. Now that I've cleared around it, I can actually get to them. Every time I walked past the area, I would look and wonder which of the … Continue reading Wild