I laid the tarp I found in the barn out, to get a better look at it.
It turns out, it’s not a tarp. It’s the roof of the carport I found most of the frame pieces for, in the hayloft of the barn.
The kittens could not get enough of it!
You can see where there are channels that the curved roof supports would run through. All along the left, there is a series of matching, rectangular tears, one of which got duct taped.
I don’t think we can use this to cover that hole in the roof of the shed by the barn. I think we’re going to have to actually buy a large tarp.
For now, however, the kittens can enjoy it.